Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

FUTURE TENSE (ALL)



FUTURE TENSE (ALL)

future tense (all)

1.      SimpleFuture Tense
A simple form that explain about perform, act or something happen in the future times.

Formulation :

I/you/we/they/he/she/it   + shall/will + infinitive
I/you/we/they/he/she/it   + shall/will + not+ infinitive
Shall/will + I/you/we/they/he/she/it  + infinitive?

Examples :

·         He will post the letter
·         I shall go to Jakarta tomorrow
·         He will met you by ten
·         She will help your homework tomorrow
·         You shall give your dictionary if you meet him
·         Will you help me to get a book?

Time Signals :

·         if
·         when
·         while
·         before
·         after
·         as soon as
·         till
·         until
Note : I shall see you when I come back

2.      Future Continuous Tense
Something or activity that happen in the future but now is still happen.

Formulation :

I/you/we/they/he/she/it   + shall/will + be + present participle
I/you/we/they/he/she/it   + shall/will + not + be + present participle
Shall/will + I/you/we/they/he/she/it + be + present participle?

Examples : 

·         I shall be working at nine o’clock tomorrow morning
·         At this time next year, Agus will be travelling in Japan

Time Signals :

·         At this time tomorrow
·         At nine o’clock tomorrow morning
·         At the same time tomorrow
·         At this next year

3.      Future Perfect Tense
Explain the activity that have already started in the past and soon be completed in the future.

Formulation :

I/you/we/they/he/she/it   + shall/will + have + past participle
I/you/we/they/he/she/it   + shall/will + not + have + past participle
shall/will + I/you/we/they/he/she/it   +  have + past participle?

Examples :

·         John will have done his work bt the end of this week
·         By next week I shall have read this book

Time Signals :

·         By the end of this week
·         By next week
·         By next Monday, etc
·         By next month

4.      Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Explain acts that have already begun in the past and immediately completed in the future but perhaps to be continued in the future.

Formulation :

I/you/we/they/he/she/it   + shall/will + have + + been + present participle
I/you/we/they/he/she/it   + shall/will + not +  have + + been + present participle
shall/will + I/you/we/they/he/she/it  +  have + + been + present participle?

Examples :

·         By the end of this year we shall have been studying to German for three years
·         By Christmas I will have been working at this office for five years

Time signals :
·         By the end of ….
·         By the end of this year
·         By the end of this month
 

No comments: